Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: wet in England

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:30:35 +0200

Thanks David.

The finder on the E420 is surprisingly good, much better than on the E410 I once had and also better than the finder on the Canon 20D I once had. I am not too sensitive to finder issues, and although nothing compares to the finder in the Leicaflex SL, I am quite happy with the finders in the various DSLRs I have had.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.nathanfoto.com

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

On Jul 16, 2008, at 2:50 AM, David Young wrote:

At 15/07/2008, you wrote:
This week's pictures were all taken on Tuesday and Wednesday in Brighton and in London, with my new (almost) pocketable outfit, the Olympus E420 with the 25mm pancake lens.

Anyway, the weather was lousy, our flight home was delayed by more than 2 hours, but it was still a great trip. Selected snippets are here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=149

Another fascinating series, Nathan, and I always enjoy viewing you shots.

I am curious ... The little pancake lens is obviously very good ... but, how do you find the 420's finder - esp. as compared to the E3's finder?

Cheers!

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA