Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: Up and down the coast

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:34:16 -0700

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan... I love all of your pictures over the past few days. And the square amendment. And the Calais/Utrecht/Amsterdam trips... All of it!

:-)

Jim

At 10:35 PM 5/21/2007 +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Last week I had to drive to Calais twice, so of course there are images from the French and Belgian coasts along the way, as well as a few snaps from my usual hangouts, Utrecht and Amsterdam:
<http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=84>http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=84

As always, comments and critique are very much appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
<mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: