IMG: Indoor street photography - B&W Architecture

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:59:43 +0200

A few more from the VW site in Wolfsburg last weekend - this time in black and white

This part of the house that Adolf built
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105184-1/VW_Chimney.jpg

This place is so large that people move around in groups, it makes you feel slightly lost and nervous
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105168-1/Herding_behaviour.jpg

and people don't look at anyone else - the man was less than 3 feet away when I stuck my camera more or less in his face
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105171-1/Reception_Desk_2.jpg

This is where the new cars are stored
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105181-1/VW_Towers.jpg

This is where customers can watch them being "extracted"
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/105178-2/VW_Tower_2.jpg

Hope you enjoy looking at them more than we enjoyed our visit - if you're only there to pick up your new car 4 to 5 hours there is more than enough.
Cheers
Douglas