IMG: Green Lake

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 01:37:10 -0700

Good weather has returned to Seattle after a generally disappointing August. Let's hope it stays for a while. In the meantime, gather ye sunbeams while ye may. So we went to Green Lake on Saturday.

Some nice symmetry here.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062403DogsSwimFetch-w.jpg.html

E-510 with a manual focus OM 100/2.8. One of the few I nailed with this combination. The rest are with the Digital Zuiko 14-54/2.8-3.5.

The Bichon was very excited to meet me.  The Yorkie thought he was crackers.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062425Bichon2Paws-w.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062426Bichon1Paw-w.jpg.html

Walking back from dinner at dusk, this scene reminded me of a Japanese print:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062449DuskDuck-w.jpg.html

Panhandlers can be found on most of our freeway entrance and exit ramps. This one caused some unintended humor. . .
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P9062394CheekyPanhandler-w.jpg.html

I'll be back to the M8 soon. I'm trying to see what I can do with the DSLR while there's plenty of light.

--Peter