IMG: Fawn and Doe

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:36:39 -0700

On my recent vacation I got a rare opportunity to photograph Bambi and his mother. The "cute" factor is high enough that editing is hard. Please help me decide on the best.

15 pictures starting here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/joseph08/L1003563.jpg.html

These are full frames, no cropping yet, obviously most can use it. M8, all but the first with a CV 90/3.5.

And if you want to look at the rest of the pictures in the album, feel free--it's the first edit of the first of three 2 gig memory cards. Brief synopsis: North Cascades Highway. Winthrop, Washington. The canyons between Lewiston, Idaho and Enterprise/Joseph, Oregon. Wallowa Lake State Park. The road to Hell's Canyon, and the canyon rim.

--Peter