Re: IMG: Do you believe in Goblins?Now ghosts

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 23:05:56 +0200

Nice (spooky ) shot Mark,

here are some ghostly feet captured wandering bodilessly through York Minster :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/171760-1/york0224scan.jpg

Captured by a Minolta CLE with a CV 15 mm, sitting on a table and exposing all by itself for about 15 seconds.

What amazes me is that the other people stood still for so long.

Cheers
Douglas

Mark Bohrer wrote:
Douglas:
I like ghosts better:
http://tinyurl.com/nkfm9c

Also not faked in any way.

Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography
www.activelightphotography.com
Any Activity. Any Location. Your Story.

Douglas Sharp wrote:
Just been scanning some old slides again - I noticed a bluish splodge on this one, in the trees on the right.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/TyneSwale0175scan-Edit.jpg.html

I took a closer look - converted it to BW to get rid of the colour noise - and now...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/TyneSwale_monster.jpg.html

I have no idea what it is - whatever it is, it does look rather strange, alien and a little scary.

The shot is not faked in any way.

Cheers
Douglas

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1