Re: IMG: Bath gallery

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:55:46 -0700

WOW Nathan... great series on Bath. I love it!

I've been a member of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain for 38 years now. I spent most of my RPS time when they were in London. Now that they are in Bath, I've unfortunately spent much less time with them. I'd like to change that before they have to move again.

:-)

Jim

On Mar 9, 2008, at 3:12 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

My son is a first-year student at the University of Bath (about 2 hours west of London for those unfamiliar with English geography). I have been there twice in recent months: back in September when we drove him to leave him in his dorm room, and last week when I flew over for a brief visit.

The result of these two visits can be seen here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bath

I am thankful to be able to send my son to study at a good university in one of the most beautiful corners of the world.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: