Re: I shot a roll of film!

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:51:40 -0800

Nathan showed:
Subject: I shot a roll of film!
When I went to London last week, I took my CL and Tri-X, partly for old
times' sake and partly because I wanted to travel really light (and I
knew there would not be much time for photography). I did spend a
pleasant afternoon in the company of Peter Dzwig in and around
Guildford, and we did take some pictures.<<<

Nathan,
Well you did get a few pictures while in Peter's company! :-) All we did in his company was "sit in the pub and toss back copious amounts of ale!";-)

I'm kidding of course, as we did a walk about in London near St.Paul's and the Thames River enjoying a wonderful afternoon, just not long enough!

OK Peter next time we'll plan it better for "shoot time," go north and chase down GeeBee! :-) Do a walk about in his country side. :-) Then we'll have the ale as a reward later. :-) Heck I'll buy!! ;-) OK the first round! ;-)

Nathan as usual whether film or digital, a solid photographer is just that in any medium! Nice series all the way around. I see no contrast problem due to the supposed "wrong film". Basically there are no "wrong films" just wrong photographers who don't prepare for any eventuality! Tuck that one away for the next time. ;-)

Also never leave home without a spare roll of film some where in a pocket of your clothing. Today I suppose it's an extra card and battery! ;-)

ted