Friday: For Sale ...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:12:00 -0800

Please forgive my posting my Friday "for sale" notice late on Thursday night, but we're off at Oh Dark Thirty tomorrow, for a two week road trip to babysit various grand kids and take a few photos with the new DM-R. :-)

So, without further ado...

----

I now have a small number of my photographs available as limited edition, framed, signed and numbered prints.

The response has been most gratifying, both from those of you on the net and from the buyers in a couple of shops, where I also have my prints!

Nearly all are made with Leica glass, though some are LeiCanon images. Sorry, no DM-R images, as yet. There is, however, one (gasp!) Nikon image, from long ago!

For more, point your browser at: http://www3.telu.net/~telyt and then click on the "Prints for Sale" link, on the left hand side.

Thanks for reading.

--
David Young,