FS: Fine prints, R8, reflex parts

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:21:48 -0500 (EST)

FS: I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs, listed at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html
CAUTION: includes photographs made with off-topic equipment!

FS: Leica R8, black, body only; I know I'm gonna regret this but consumables
like food, feed and fuel have higher priority.  The camera shows very light
signs of use, works perfectly EXCEPT the rewind has a 'catch' that you can feel
as you rewind the film.  The motor drive's power rewind also feels the 'catch'
and will stall.  Other than this the camera works perfectly.  US$850 plus
shipping.

FS: Polaroid back for Leicaflex SL.  Polaroid leatherette is oxidized and has
numerous scrapes, dings and gouges, functionally the back works well.  US$35
plus shipping.

FS: plain matte viewscreen for Leicaflex SL2.  Like new in box, never installed
in a camera; made of 100% pure Unobtainium.  This is not a user-installable
viewscreen.  US$50.

FS: Misc odd parts for Leica reflex bodies.  Parts are available from Leicaflex
Standard (type 1), Leica R4s, limited parts from Leicaflex SL.  e-mail with
your parts needs, I'll tell you what I have.

FS: (OFF TOPIC) chrome Nikkormat FTN body, looks good, works well (including
meter) except for viewfinder display of shutter speed.  US$50

WTB: Leicaflex motor drive
WTB: dead 50mm Summicron-R, Series VI version, 3-cam.  Fungus, sandblasted
glass, broken glass OK.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com