FS: Fine prints (NEW)

  • From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:35:51 -0700

In addition to the beautiful photos I've been offering for a while at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html I now have some new prints available:

American Kestrel @ 8x10:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/falconidae/amke01.html

Yellow-billed Magpie @ 8x12:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/ybma01.html

Common Merganser @ 8x12:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/come10.html

NEW this week:
Western Bluebird @ 8x10:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/turdidae/webl06.html

Long-eared Owl @ 8x10:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/leow01.html

These are RA-4 chromogenic prints on oversized Kodak Endura paper. As it happens these newest prints were all made with the DMR.

NEW: press-printed 5x7 folded greeting cards of your favorite wildlightphoto photograph are now available: blank inside, with glossy UV coating. $4 each, minimum 5 cards plus shipping. Please contact me off-list for custom cards with your message printed inside, available for the same price per card in increments of 25 only.

I also have two LNIB Leica "Televit 280 Adapters" . There is no catalog number on the adapters or the boxes but they look exactly like the 14138 adapter. $100 each (one of the boxes is partly torn) or make an offer I can't refuse.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com