Re: EJ turns 18

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:08:38 -0800

Sonny:
Looks like blowing out all those different-sized candles in a single breath was a challenge.

Thanks for sharing Eric's growing up with us.

Is he still playing bass with his band?

Mark

Mark Bohrer, MSEE
Precision Copywriting
www.precision-copywriting.com
(408) 866 9405

Marketing to technical professionals?
Discover lead generation secrets
from a Silicon Valley veteran

At 08:39 AM 11/8/2007, you wrote:
Another milestone in the Carter family, Eric Jon turned eighteen yesterday.

We had a dinner of some of his favs; roast, squash casserole, potatoes and carrots cooked in the roast gravy.

Grandma B. made him a German's chocolate cake, and when it came time for the ceremony, we realized we didn't have enough birthday candles.

It is Louisiana, after all, so we have lots of storm candles. It looked kinda funny, but we got eighteen in all. ;-)

<http://www.sonc.com/eighteen_ej.htm>http://www.sonc.com/eighteen_ej.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny