Cousins

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:15:06 -0700

I went to a post-wedding reception last Saturday because I was curious about cousins I last saw almost 30 years ago.

Randy was an angry teenager back then. Now he has a son and daughter of his own.

Randy's daughter Natalie, and another cousin:
http://tinyurl.com/ckvcxf

Randy's son:
http://tinyurl.com/ddbank

Leica M8, either 35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH or 50mm f/1.4 Summilux non-ASPH

All comments welcome.

--
Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography