Re: Connemara, Ireland, shots up on Smugmug

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:22:20 -0400

boats are very nice

ric

On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:21 AM, Alex Hurst wrote:

Hi all.

I put my vintage LTM 85/2 Nikkor P through its paces again on a recent mini-break in beautiful Connemara. On the Leica M8 it becomes a 110/2, which is very useful when you need the extra reach. The non- ASPH 35/1.4 Summilux served as a useful fast standard lens.

Point your browsers at:

http://corkflor.smugmug.com

As ever, the best view is via the slideshow button at top right.

The sensitive among you should be warned that the sequence contains pictures of Hookers...... :-)

Comments welcome as always. You can even comment on the Smugmug site.

Best of light.

Alex
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst