Re: Color Slides

  • From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:23:01 -0500

It's only E-6 chemistry and processing. Find a pro-lab in your area or online and it will likely be cheaper. Just make sure they do monitoring of their chemistry thoughout the day and if they do "dip and dunk" instead of roller processing.

Carl Socolow

http://www.socphoto.com/herethere/
http://www.leica-gallery.net/socolowpersonal/index.html

TEXWORKER@xxxxxxx wrote:

I recently returned with 20 rolls of Provia slide film to be developed and discovered Fugi charged $10 or so for developing. This was a surprise for me because I am still shooting Kodachrome and should have done it this time. Develping was about half of this not long ago.
Clifton