Re: C of C shot.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:10:16 -0700

Jim wrote:

Nice photograph. Interesting aliasing artifacts on the end of the
conveyor... Gorgeous blue sky.

Thanks, Jim!

I hadn't noticed the artifacts, caused, of course, by the ribbed steel on the conveyor housing interfering with the sensor pattern.

When I get some "spare time" (Hah!) I'll see if I can redevelop the raw image using the geometric pattern reducer in Silkypix.

Thanks for taking the time to look, and to comment.

Cheers!

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA