Back in the Saddle again....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:30:24 -0700

Yesterday Rose and I attended the North Thompson Fall Fair & Rodeo, in the thriving metropolis of Barriere, BC. This is one of my favourite rodeos, for they are one of the very few places fill in their intermission with Pony Chariot Races. These two wheeled suicide-rigs trundle along behind two very fast horses, with the driver riding Charleton Heston style, as they charge around a 5/8ths mile course. Great fun to watch and to photograph.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Chariot-1.htm

Comments and criticism appreciated, as always.

Cheers!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA