Re: Another Steel Magnolias House

  • From: Charles Carstensen <chas3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:25:49 -0600

Son, what a great set of images and the story to go with them. Your PAW project is terrific and very inspiring. Natchitoches, LA is now on my travel places to visit before I die.

Thanks.

Chuck

On Mar 28, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:

In the Movie Steel Magnolias, Aunt Fern, who lives in a nearby town keeps Shelby's son at her home for awhile. Actually located on Second Street, in Natchitoches, it is a Bed and Breakfast, owned by my friend Jan Frederick, who was a subject of my very first Picture A Week.

My son Adam helps her decorate for Christmas every year, but nature (and good gardening) decorates it for Spring.

http://www.sonc.com/aunt_fern_steel_mag.htm

My very first Picture A Week:
http://www.sonc.com/john.htm

--