Re: An error on my part!

  • From: "Kohyanga LeBarbu" <kohyanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:26:05 +0100

Well, at least, it is nice to read that Leica has stopped the production :)

They would have gone through much more trouble then.

Nonetheless, the DMR is a very interesting and very daring solution.

But film is film and Digital is Digital. They'd better put the double speed
or else face a very unhappy but influent customer.

Cheer up David, Progress is on the (Milky = $$$$$) Way

Kohyanga LeBarbu