Re: A cold day in March....14 years ago

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:04:41 -0400

At 09:50 PM 3/13/2007, you wrote:
Anyway, after a March day in the 80's I thought it may be interesting to remember another March day where the wind chill was something like -50.
Harrison McClary

Amazing. I really like seeing these old photos. As far as the weather goes, we could still have snow. It has snowed many times in South Carolina right around Easter - just in time to kill all of the flowering plants and ruin the peach crop!! It was in the 80's today though and is supposed to be again tomorrow. We plowed the garden last week-end.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio