Re: A Trifle, but I Had Fun

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:15:12 -0700

I just looked at it - great great images/book!

I love it!

Jim

On Jul 21, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

Finally did an experiment with Blurb.

A collection of signs in one of their little 7X7 editions. About 75 photos.

Signs of Life.

<http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/303545>
http://tinyurl.com/63zgal

I still find the Blurb thing and its quality pretty astonishing.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/