[LCT] Re: London?

  • From: Paul Curzon <p.curzon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 09:42:39 +0000

Definitely interested in meeting up.

Could try and book a meeting room in QMUL at Mile End, though it is not really in the center - a mile East of Liverpool Street so half an hour or more from central London on tube depending on where you count as the centre.

It might also depend on size of room needed and time if in term time (we are over-full with students so bigger rooms probably very hard to get during the day)

Paul

On 10/01/2023 23:13, Karl Maton (karl.maton) wrote:

Hi all

I am trying to arrange to visit London in the middle of the year. Would anyone nearby want to meet up in London for a talk or day or meeting or whatever?

I’ve had a brief email with Steve Kirk who thinks it might be interesting for those in the UK. For more than just an individual catching up in a café we’d need someone to book a room somewhere, so we’d need someone to do that.

Anyway, get back to me directly if you’re interested. I have to book travel quite soon.

No, I don’t have the capacity to add on side trips anywhere.

Karl