[lcfbtech] Re: Gmail & Microsoft OutLook 2010

  • From: "Joseph T. Chow" <jtchow318@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:23:41 -0700

Hi Robin:

I would setup Gmail with a protocol call IMAP which keeps the mail on the
Gmail server (computer).  Here are the directions to enable the feature:
https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/1668960?hl=en#ts=1665018 .
After you enable it you'll have to set Outlook with IMAP.  Please contact me
if you have any more questions.

Respectfully,

Joe