Testing 1,2,3...

  • From: Forrest Bourke <forrestbourke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LCEC <lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 23:01:08 -0700

Evening all--

I have added the freshmen to the mailing list. If you're going to be a
freshman, please reply to me so I can confirm that you're on the list. Also,
I don't think I subscribed any freshman parents. If you have parent who
you'd like on the list, please send their email addresses to me.

Also-- We're still looking for a headshot of Nick and Evan. If you have any
high resolution team photos (I cannot find high resolution versions of
Justin's team photos) or headshots of these gentlemen, please send them to
me or Ethan. Thanks!