Blockhead Qualifier

  • From: Forrest Bourke <forrestbourke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LCEC <lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:10:53 -0800

In case you missed the meeting today at lunch, or forgot what was announced
at the meeting, the Blockhead Qualifying tournament is Saturday! We
assigned roles at the meeting, but you can probably still find a role.
Tomorrow after school we'll be setting up from 3-5pm, and then the
tournament is 7AM to 5PM (or so) on Saturday.

Sorry if my last email was unclear; the checks for the regional should be
made out to La Cañada Engineering Club in the amount of $200. This is tax
deductible too!

See you tomorrow!
Forrest