[lcc4hl] Re: lcc4hl: carolegill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: Sandie Rutherford <Sandie.Rutherford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:07:40 -0500

Not sure what I need to do about this email I rec'd?
Please advise.

Sandie Rutherford
Smart Start Kiamichi Country Community Coordinator
PO Box 727 Stigler, OK  74462
Serving Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore & Pittsburg Counties
Mobile # 918-471-9192     Toll Free # ~ 866-338-9992     Fax # ~ 918-967-2071
Smart Start's mission is to lead Oklahoma in coordinating an early childhood
system focused on strengthening families and school readiness for all children.