[lcc4hl] Good Morning

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:07:52 -0500

Well as most know today is my last day with Heavener Schools and LeFlore
County Schools.  My school email will still work for a while as I try and
determine what course to steer from here.  When I make that decision I'll
let you know what email to use.  Also, in order to protect cell phone
numbers that I have accumulated over the last ten years I erased them from
my work cell.  In the process of deleting my school email account off of
the work cell I unwittingly deleted ALL contacts on that cell.  So I no
longer have your work or cell numbers on that phone.  My personal cell
number is 918-635-0799.

I'll be gone for the May and June meetings and hopefully, lord willing and
the tide don't get too high, I'll see you around OR at the August meeting
which ever comes first.

Thanks for all you do and all you've done.

Bill
"You cannot control the direction the winds blows, but you can adjust your
sails!"
My sails are in need of adjustment.