[lcc4hl] Fort Smith Symphony & Canadian Brass

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aaron Scroggins <ascroggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jorena Stapp <jstapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:31:16 -0500

Aaron/Jorena would you please send this to the district?

Hello to everyone.

Due to circumstances beyond our control (aka THE WORLD SERIES CONTINUES
TOMORROW NIGHT, GO RED BIRDS) Sandra and I have two tickets to see the
Saturday night performance of the Canadian Brass with the Fort Smith
Symphony.

They are great seats and I need to know by 2:00 pm today if anyone is
interested in them otherwise we'll turn them back in to the Symphony ticket
office.  $25 each (and that is below subscription price).

Shoot me an email if you want them.

Also I should note that I THINK this is an ensemble NOT the entire Canadian
Brass, but I am not sure.

Happy Friday.

Bill