[lcc4hl] FW: May LCCHL Meeting Canceled

  • From: Lundy Kiger <lundy.kiger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:04:57 +0000

We've received feedback that some will have to miss LCCHL meeting tomorrow to
attend another meeting important to their organization and some have school
activities creating difficulty for them to attend. With this it appears it will
be better if we cancel the LCCHL meeting scheduled tomorrow. Please notify
anyone that may not be on this mailing due to not being listed to keep them
from driving in to attend. We will meet again in June and send out a posting
and agenda next month. Thank you.
Lundy