[lastexodus] Re: PBeM

  • From: "William A. Peterson" <WillyPete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:05:54 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <Crsh0vrride@xxxxxxx>
To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 9:41 AM
Subject: [lastexodus] PBeM

> Hey what's going on with the PBeM, what's the Yahoo Group, and how do i
get in on it?

            Sign on to Yahoo Groups (at groups.yahoo.com), and search for
lastexodus, then click on the link that says "Join this group", and follow
the instructions...

>I tried sending my char. Sheet to you Brandon, but it didn't go through.

            Hmm.  Did you get an error message, did it time out, or did you
just not get a response, yet?
{I am NOT a computer guru, but even if I were, I couldn't troubleshoot the
problem without more data than this}
You might want to check waht address you're sending it to.  His hotmail
mailbox might be full, and he wants you to send it to his Yahoo account,
anyways...

> Sparks

Good Luck,
William A. Peterson
willypete@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"In the end, after having exhausted all other possible
options, you can trust that the Americans will do the right
thing." - Winston Churchill