[lastexodus] Re: NEW BOOK

  • From: "William A. Peterson" <WillyPete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:30:42 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <Crsh0vrride@xxxxxxx>
To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 11:45 PM
Subject: [lastexodus] NEW BOOK

> Hey has anyone checked out the synister side lately???? Apparently Sean
must
> have heard us all asking questions about the powers and stuff because they
> are planning a new book for the last exodus. <A
HREF="www.synistercreative.com">CHECK IT OUT</A>.

            Got to watch your spacing with this HTML stuff...
Try www.synistercreative.com , instead!  :->

>Looks like fun,

            Indeed it does.

> I'll keep you guys updated if i can squirm anything out of Sean. Hehe.

            Or, you could have done this:

>"Eden: Fall From Grace" Now In Production

>On the heels of our return from a successful visit to the GAMA trade show
in Las Vegas, SCS is proud to announce >the next release for the popular
Last Exodus line of RPG's. Eden: Fall From Grace details the world of Eden
in even
> greater detail, highlighting the war between the unholy Eternal Reich and
what's left of the Heavenly Host. A >standalone supplement for The Last
Exodus, Fall From Grace is a complete guide to the afterlife, Heaven and
Hell. It >includes complete rules for creating Edenic Citizen Soul
Characters, expanded information on the realms, more >weapons, vehicles, and
equipment, as well as new realms, additional information on the enigmatic
Enlightened Order, >and a closer examination of the Forces of Magic,
Psionics, and Metascience. Look for Eden: Fall From Grace >around September.
Keep your browser bookmarked to lastexodus.com for sneak previews and
updates.

> Kenny aka Sparks

Good Luck,
William A. Peterson
willypete@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"In the end, after having exhausted all other possible
options, you can trust that the Americans will do the right
thing." - Winston Churchill