[lastexodus] Re: Fwd: It Begins...

  • From: "Brandon Perkins" <perkinsbrandon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:38:53 -0500

>From: Crsh0vrride@xxxxxxx
>Subject: [lastexodus] Re: Fwd: It Begins...
>

>Good Job Brandon!!! That's an awe inspiring beginning if I've ever seen
>one. Two thumbs up!!!  So what type of characters are playing in what seems
>like a great start to a game.
>
>Sparks

Well, I have an Enlightened theologin, a Karmic racer, an Enlightened group
home patron, a (cryptic?)dichotomous soul who seems to have two
personalities and several who haven't made up their minds. I would like to
have more players, as only three active people involved in this story seems
quite limited.

Brandon

P.S. Subtle hint noted, William. Believe it or not I am trying; I was hoping
for more responses, but that's O.K.