[lastexodus] Fw: [FS] General Tso

  • From: "William A. Peterson" <WillyPete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:54:38 -0500

I got this off the Feng Shui mailing list, but reading the article leads me
to believe that it's more appropriate for "The Last Exodus"...

While the chicken dish may not have been invented until the 1970's, the
rebellion that General Tso was famous for putting down was led by...
someone who described himself as Christ's younger brother!

Oh, and many of that "Messiah's" followers fled to America, to be used as
coolie labor building our Railroads!
Seems like this whole "Antichrist" vs. "Messiah" thing has been going on
longer than we thought!   :->