[lastexodus] Fudge Conversion

  • From: "Johnson, Anna" <AJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:24:15 -0400

If you did, I'd be interested in seeing what you came up with.

Anna J. Johnson
Mystif & Scrat Inscrutable
"Wait a minute," Eddie said. "Alligators in the sewers? Wasn't that just a
story?"
"What story?"
"You know: the book by that guy who nobody was allowed to take his picture."
"Did you ever read the book by that guy who nobody was allowed to take his
picture?"
"Of course not. Nobody's ever read that book. And anyway I don't read
books."
- sewer gas & electric, matt ruff