[lastexodus] Re: Fed up

  • From: "William A. Peterson" <WillyPete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:55:58 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob The Duck" <bobtheduck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 10:42 AM
Subject: [lastexodus] Re: Fed up

> ever try/hear of onelist? is was in a few games a couple years ago that
used
> that, and it was decent.

            As a matter of fact, I started my "SuperheroRPG" mailing list on
OneList.  OneList was then bought out by somebody called EGroups, and that
turned out to be okay....
Then EGroups was bought out by their competitor, Yahoo, and that's why it's
now called YahooGroups...

Of course, I've had nowhere near the problems with it that Brandon has...

Good Luck,
William A. Peterson
willypete@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"In the end, after having exhausted all other possible
options, you can trust that the Americans will do the right
thing." - Winston Churchill