Re: Upcoming Events

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Mobile Bay Tech Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:01:45 -0500

Just wanted to send an update. The Windows Phone Event is not going to
happen this month, I apologize to those that made the effort in getting the
day approved off by your employers to come learn about the Windows Phone. I
plan to get it rescheduled.

Details to follow on our User Group meeting on 11/10/2011.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Board Member
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder