[LANUG] September Meeting

  • From: "Lower AL .NET User Group" <loweraldotnet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Mobile Bay Tech Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:48:54 -0500

The September 2012 has crept up on us and we have it scheduled for
tomorrow! Join us September 11th at 6:00 PM in the USA Library (Room 181)
as we have an Open Forum.

This Open Forum will allow us to have round-table talks
about technology and career paths/options. We can also discuss the
direction of the group and upcoming events. Those in attendance will work
together to try to help you solve your current impediments in your work or
career.

The September 2012 meeting will be held in Room 181 of the University of
South Alabama library on *September 11th *at 6:00 PM. *Please take a minute
to let us know you'll be attending. <http://lanug091112.eventbrite.com/>*

About Our Sponsor
*TEKsystems* is continuing to build our business in the Panhandle area of
Florida and southern Alabama. We are currently servicing clients in Panama
City, Pensacola, Destin, Mobile, Fort Walton Beach, Dothan and continue to
expand. We are looking for clients in the area who are hiring as well as
Technical Professionals in the area looking for opportunities or looking to
relocate to this area.
Many thanks to TEKSystems for sponsoring our meeting.