LANUG Meeting - 3/27 @ 6P - Les Pinter - Winforms User Controls

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:39:54 -0500

It's that time again.  This month, we're fortunate to have Les Pinter (VB
MVP) presenting on Winforms User Controls.  Les is the founder of Pinter
Consulting (http://www.lespinter.com/) in San Mateo, CA and author of
numerous articles and books.  Les founded Pinter Consulting in 1982, shortly
after he sold the precursor of Microsoft Word to a 23-year-old Bill Gates.
This is an INETA sponsored event and one of the many benefits we enjoy
through our INETA membership.

We will meet at SouthEast Technical Solutions (273 Azalea Rd. 3 Office Park
STE-200).  Refreshments start at 6:00P; presentation starts at 6:30P.  There
is no charge to attend and there will be plenty of food, door prizes and
SWAG.  Please RSVP to Matthew Hughes (mat_hues@xxxxxxxxxxx) to let him know
you're coming.  Bring a friend along with you.  I'm looking forward to
seeing everyone there.

Doug

Douglas A. Greene

President