Fwd: [hubcitynug] Meeting March 17th

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:57:44 -0600

FYI, See below. I'll send additional info about are next 2 meetings in the
near future 3/22/2011 and 4/4/2011.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
Blog: http://rduclos.wordpress.com
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder