Fwd: Tallahassee Code Camp V - Register Now!!!

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:51:38 -0500

If you or anyone you know is interested this will be another great event in
the area! I will be speaking at this event. If you are interested in
speaking at this event details on submitting your sessions can be found
below.
*My submitted topics*
Reporting Services 2008 - Report Authoring
Can you control your reports? (Reporting Services 2005) "This will be the
topic for the LANUG July meeting (details to follow)"

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos