Fwd: SQL Saturday/Pensacola Code Camp - Updated Information

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:31:29 -0500

This event is a few hours away from TechEd and is the Saturday prior to
TechEd! Please let everyone know!

You can also Tweet about the event using the #SqlSat22 hashtag.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos
@rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile (In the works)