Fwd: IT Pro Tiki Hut Tour Registration

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:58:33 -0600

LANUG members,
If you interested in Windows 7, please try to attend the next local MSDN
event details below. If you think you can attend go ahead and register, you
can cancel later on if something comes up. This event is in the evening so
you don't have to miss out on work! If we want to keep getting Microsoft to
notice our area we need to have an active participation in these events.

Details Link:
http://blogs.technet.com/blainbar/archive/2009/02/23/it-pro-tiki-hut-tour-spring-2009-registration-opens.aspx
Registration Link:
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032406334&Culture=en-US