Re: Minas Tirith= Genova?

  • From: "Orphen" <dragoon10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lano666" <Lano666@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:19:27 +0100

Moria Combo Meal:

  "Burger King celebratest the release of The Lord of the Rings with a New
Combo Meal!
  Trekking across Middle Earth can work up a big appetite, now adventures of
all sizes
can satisfy that hunger with the Moria Combo Meal.
  It's an exciting taste that bards will sing of for ages to come! We've
taken our flame broiling to the extreme with the new Balrog Burger. It's
grade A beef seasoned with the hottest peppers and spices from the world
over, then seared to perfection.  It's Balrog served up hot and juicy, just
like Gandalf would!
 Good thing our Moria Combo comes with an icy cool Ent Draught, the latest
refreshing soft drink from Coca Cola!
 And no meal would be complete without our golden, crispy Frodo Fingers!
They're America's Favorite.
 Plus, each Moria Meal comes with a secret prize. But if you find the One
Ring, you'd better get that Combo to go!
 The Moria Meal, for a limited time, only at Burger King."

Any other menu suggestions?
--Eol

Scusate, ho trovato anche sta roba...^_^