[langleyhill] FW: A message from Religious Education at LH (update)

  • From: David Henderson <fuzzydavid44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "langleyhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <langleyhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 10:27:59 -0400

Hello again,

Dona will be coming to talk to the children on May 22 and Jessica will be coming on the 29th.  I’m still looking for someone to come this coming first day (May 15th).  At the business meeting last week I understand that Mary put out an appeal to the meeting to consider helping out in the Religious Education program.  Committee membership and/or teaching is a larger commitment than I am asking for now.  Who would be willing to come this coming first day and work with the children from 10:30 to 11:00?  I will be there also so you will not be facing any large commitment, just sharing your own personal spiritual journey for 30 minutes.

Thanks to all Friends who understand that the Religious Education program at Langley Hill is the lifeblood and future of our community.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows