[LandXML] (no subject)

  • From: Gergely Petrik <gpetrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:45:02 CEST

Hello!

Does anybody know about a sample xml containing a RetWall? I found the
description in the landxml 1.0 doc insufficient. The easiest way to understand
the doc would be examining a sample, but if somebody could describe the meaning
of the "offset" attribute, I would be happy too. The other thing I'm interested
in is if there are corresponding points in the surface definition for the
RetWallPnts, or not. Is a wall defined solely by a RetWall child of SourceData?
If there are surface points too, are there two of them (one at the base of the
wall, and one on the top), or just those, which are in the RetWallPoints (top
or bottom, depending on the sign of the "heigth" attrib), or, as a third
version, those points are not in the Pnts section, which are in the
RetWallPnts, but their counterparts are (if the bottom is in the RetWallPnt,
then the top is in the terrain definition)? I hope my questions are clear...
Could anybody help?

Thanks in advance,
Greg