[LandXML] LandXML-SDK1.2

  • From: <JohannJ.Stampler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 05:12:52 -0400

Hello,

I have a problem with the parser in LandXML SDK 1.2. Sometimes floating
point numbers are truncated to integers. It seems that in my case the
parser expects commas instead of dots. I also verified that it is not a
matter of my Windows region and language settings, since it works well
on other computers, which use the same settings as mine. What's even
more strange is the fact that the above is only true for the release
build. Everything works fine with the debug version. Has anyone
experienced similar problems? Do you have any suggestions, what I can
try?

Regards,
Johann