[landsailing] Website update

  • From: "Todd Staheli" <staheli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:20:10 -0800

NOTE: Please reply to info@sailingthroughschool <mailto:
<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or
<mailto:tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:
<mailto:tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(If you reply to this email make sure it is intended for everyone - thank
you for your understanding)

Whew!

I've been updating the website - it should now provide Seattle landsailors a
quick portal they can go to see past, present, and future events activity.
Special thanks to Geoff from Roosevelt for recognizing the errors and
letting me know about them! It's good to have a few watchdogs out there to
keep us rolling smoothly.

Have a look at our new
<http://sailingthroughschool.org/sailing_seattle.htm> "Sailing Seattle" page
on Sailing Through School website. Full info about tomorrow's event is
available there!

Hope to see you tomorrow at Sand Point. The NWS forecast for tomorrow is:

SUNDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING. HIGHS 50 TO 55. LIGHT
WIND.

(I worry about this "light wind" - be sure to call the hotline after 11:00
am before heading out (297-2680)).

Best regards,

Todd Staheli