[landsailing] Oops! This is the REAL message (ignore the one above)

  • From: "Staheli, Todd" <tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:34:33 -0700

NOTE: Please reply to info@sailingthroughschool or tkstaheli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(If you reply to this email make sure it is intended for everyone - thank you
for your understanding)
The 2nd annual Speedygo Regatta was a success!
Thank you for joining us this year. We hope you've learned something and had
fun with your landsailers.
Links to the Speedygo Regatta:
Click below to see the champions of Seattle's R/C Landsailing.
Results (http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/June_2_2006.htm)
Photos (http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/speedygo_regatta_2006.htm)
More Photos (http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/speedygo_regatta_2006b.htm)

Here's who came:
AS#1: Coach Stevens + Tevar Jordan and Jordan Walker (sailing "Bob")
Nathan Hale: Aaron Young and Coyle Briggs (sailing "7"), Torrey Kuhlmann, Hanna
Kawai, and Rob Zyskowski (sailing "Picture Me Rolling"), Brian Simpson, Josh
Rosen, and Jacob Lippold-Geld (sailing "06)
Roosevelt: Coach Muhs + Aiden Duffy, Mo Costello, Kyle Talbot, Tello Muhs, Rico
Muhs (sailing "Veni Vedi Veci"), Sam Bordia, Sam Finkle, Geoff Martindale
(sailing "Killzilla")
Whitman: Coach Staheli + Niko Koren, Nick Ohlweiler (sailing "Black Pumpkin of
Doom"), Walter Ceder (sailing "Homestar Scorcher")
Come join us for our last outdoor event:
Landsailing at Sand Point
June 21st: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
More info at: http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/sailing_seattle.htm
Photos from May 18th: http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/Sandpoint051806.htm