[landsailing] October Landsailing Event!

  • From: "Todd Staheli" <staheli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Landsailing list" <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:33:24 -0700

Dear Students Drivers and Coaches,

We are expecting every school to join us for our first event of the
2005-2006 year. It will be fun!

This event will be much different than our June event was. Students can sail
boats they have built (or borrow a loaner). The first hour is devoted to
open sailing. We will turn the fans off for a short program at 4:30. We will
end with lots of fun racing (no stress). If the conditions are right, we can
sail outside too.

See you then!

Coach Staheli

Ps - We will do our best to get the free t-shirts to all students that are
able to make it. Black hooded sweatshirts will also be available for $30.