[landsailing] "Landsailing at Sand Point" cancellations

  • From: "Todd Staheli" <staheli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Landsailing list" <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:08:01 -0700

Sailors,

My summer schedule takes me away from the Northwest for much of the summer.
So I have decided to cancel "Landsailing at Sand Point" until school starts
in the fall. I apologize for any inconvenience. On that note, we are looking
for one or two people (students included) who are interested in "staffing"
the monthly events at Sand Point. We will supply the cones and offer
instruction in race management. Of course I'll be there too most of the
time. Think about it and let me know if you are interested.

Enjoy your summer!!

Best regards,

Todd Staheli